Accounts Payable, CorkMarch 23, 2019
Financial AnalystApril 14, 2019
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of HR Business Partner
Key Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner
- The HR Business Partner acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance in line with Irish legislation in a consistent manner.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Support and mentor the HR team to assist with development and drive best practices
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- The HR Business Partner Actively will connect with your people and champion employee engagement, work with the business to improve Engagement and communication across business, provide proactive input for improvement.
- Support and coach internal stakeholders with employee performance
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
- Manage and lead on various strategic HR projects/organisation change initiatives that impact the employee life cycle
- The HR Business Partner will develop Positive Employee Relations
- Qualifications for the HR Business Partner
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas – HR, Law, Business/Finance.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management (7 Years + minimum)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll management experience