Working From Home TIPSJanuary 26, 2021
Yes! Made it to Round 2February 24, 2021
Senior Clinical Development Manager – Cork
I’m working alongside an American Pharmaceutical company that’s looking to hire a Senior Clinical Development Manager for their growing team in Cork, Ireland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Recruit, develop, and retain a diverse and highly capable workforce
- Ensure robust individual training plans and timely completion of required training for direct reports.
- Support and enable talent identification and career development that reflects an end-to-end mindset and demonstrates judgement-based decision making.
- Ensure study manager competencies are present and continuously improving.
- As applicable, support clinical development of assigned asset(s) from strategy and profile development through submission, inspection, approval and post-launch support.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and learning agility to help teams plan for contingencies, and adjust to change.
- Manage program-level activities including management of risk plans and oversight of budget planning, monitoring, and control, and supports the accountabilities of the CDA
- Works closely with the CTPMs to ensure efficient and on-time execution of trials and enables aggregation / roll-up of key trial metrics to track the status of the portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a scientific or health-related field
- Previous experience, at least 5 years in a lead role in the pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical development
- Must understand clinical development processes and the interdependencies of various tasks that require coordination among cross-functional team members and third parties
- Demonstrated core project management skills through management of complex/cross-functional projects, and/or clinical trials with a strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP)
- Prior experience in working with external business partners (e.g., CRO, Alliance, Joint Venture)
- Prior submission and inspection experience
- Prior experience with the management of business plans
- Strong self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload, set personal and team priorities and adjust as needed
- Travel may be required
If you’d like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 or email@example.com